Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010

Back again, yeahhhhh. Back again.

Did you miss me? Here I am again: The infamous Hellblood!
I am becoming quite old and I was quite calm the last years, so I guess many wont know me anymore. Well, here we go with some quick introduction:

My name is Hellblood and my age is a secret, next point.

I am playing poker since, hmmm, eight years ago!? My god what a long time is this. I only played nolimit holdem the early days but nowadays I more and more prefer Omaha instead. It is such a nice gamble, I just love it. You can be sure to read some Omaha stuff soon.

What can you expect from this blog, or better for how long!? Some will remember my old blog where I was very active for half a year and then got silent and more silent each week. And finally it was gone to nirvana. Well, no empty promises, but I hope this new one will last way longer.
I wont only concentrate on poker topic cause this looked quite tough. When there are no interesting hands or one is on a loosing run there is just no motivation to post poker stuff. So my plan is to mix this blog a lot with betting and “money burning shit”.
What is “money burning shit” lol? I call life style this way. So everything interesting one can buy for money.

I am still testing out the blog environment. The design doesn’t look any good yet. When I have changed it I will go on with posting.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen