Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2010

Sports bet

First the disclaimer: I wont pay back any money if the bet looses, I wont come down to solace you when it looses, neither I will feel with you if you jump out of the window after a loss. Well, maybe for a minute, but not longer!

Euroleague: Hertha Berlin vs Benfica HOME p0.5 @ 2,0 (this means we have a full win in case of a draw)

Hertha is table last in German 1.BL and faces a damn damn important relegation battle this weekend. It is kind of their last chance, playing away at Freiburg. There also are rumours Hertha would rest players tonight. I am mad to bet on them? Yes lol I am kind of, I know.
But the odd is just sick high. Even if Hertha rests two or three guys it should be value.
Anyways to be save you should check yourself for the line-up. In case of resting the whole first team (what I really cant imagine they do!) this bet wouldn’t be good. So, check out, be careful.

Btw this is a good moment to write something further about what you can expect about betting in this blog. I will occasionally post a bet like today. But this is something out of line and wont often happen. I also strongly propose you only take it as a guideline. Don’t blindy follow me! I wont keep detailed track about my results, neither I obviously can promise you a profit.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Great to see you are back blogging and playing poker! Omaha is the best game!
    Please do post picks like this more often :)
    Too bad I missed the last one hehe

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Timon,
    I will do my best but please look at the bets with caution. This wont be a betting picks only blog. I easily can happen that I wont post a bet for some months.

    Cheers

    Hell

    AntwortenLöschen