Freitag, 19. Februar 2010

Various blablabla

Yesterdays Hertha bet won with a 1-1. Good as first sight, maybe good for the readers. I still lost money cause I bet live on Hamburg after the 1-0 to win higher than 1-0 and on over 2,5 goals. Well I didn’t came in. Lets see what the games tonight bring in. I took an early bet on Gladbach +0,5 @ 2,25 but that odd is long gone.

Yesterday poker was quite unspectacular. I didn’t play much and ended in a small minus. There happened one weird thing though:
I had about 9k euro in my account yesterday morning (yes lol I know 9k is little for 25-50. But I am just restarting!). I was quite sure to have lost only 2k so that’s 7k. VERY interesting, isn’t it? I bet you cant think about anything more interesting. Well the weird part comes now.
At night I closed my open tables, wanted to log out and suddenly see only 4k euro at my account balance. I had some beer in but still. That looked very strange. I checked hand histories but couldn’t find any bigger loss. I thought about it again. I closed down an Omaha table with 2k euro and a holdem one with 5k usd. Heck that alone is more than the 4k euro acc balance. I logged out and in again. Still 4k. WTF is this.

Well, now you are longing for the big “ahhhh”, the point I guess. Sadly there is none. I just went to bed and slept. The next morning I immediately checked it again and had a 7k euro account balance. Some bug in system I guess. Strange stuff at least.

Did you see the video on the right? This is my motivating song. HELLS BELLS !!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen