Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2010

Some more Poker and betting (yes my topics are creative!)

I was waiting on a 10-20 Omaha table on Tuesday when some guy started laughing at me. Kind of “LOL big Hell, where is all your money. You are playing so low??”. I was like “wtf do you want from me, this is 10-20 OMAHA. This is very comparable to my old 25/50 nolimit games.” Then I realized I was sitting there with the minimum 400 buyin. Hmm strange, I still don’t understand how it came I buyed it for so low but I understand the guys point. (I have a sick bad memory, otherwise I wouldn’t call you guy but label you with a name).
Some minutes later I got the chance to prove I am real Hell and not just some old-school hero in his last drug contaminated days. There was a 50-100 Omaha game going on and I immediately jumped in. Not the best choice though: I was completely card dead and quickly lost 10k. But I proved I still play high limits!
Quickly after I played 25-50 Omaha hu but the result was similar. Well not completely similar. This time I received good cards – but still lost another 10k.
Enough is enough. Some hours out-time followed.

In the evening some nice holdem games were going on. I just don’t remember much except that I won most of my losses back! One key hand developed vs some player who might not be the most skilled super star in the poker world. He plays quite loose and is the reason some big waiting lists occur. Well whatever, I was happy when I flopped bottom set on a 28A three spades board. We both were 5k deep. I bet out the flop pot and he called. I bet out the turn 9 pot and he called. “Please river gods, don’t make him fill a one card flush on the river”. The river was another Ace. Not bad although I kind of feared the usual A9 now. The guy now bet out pot himself. Hmmm weird spot but no way I can fold vs THIS opponent. So I called with my fullhouse and he turned over … KQ of spades! Bloody Hell, I was really lucky there!

Yesterday I was watching and betting on the champleague game Inter vs Chelsea. It was quite amazing to see how Inter after their quick 1-0 wasn’t interested at all in doing anymore for offensive. They just defended, defended, defended. It looked like no one explained them this is a two-leg game. Winning first leg doesn’t guarantee next round!
If Inter coach Mourinho hadn’t already won uefacup and champleague with Porto I would say he just doesn’t know about two-leg but as he did … well maybe Portugese have just a better vision than Italians.
I strongly believe in 2nd leg Inter will like always loose and early end CL adventures. (This is NO bet, just a feeling).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen