Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010

The TGF poker comeback

I just deposit and gave my comeback at TGF. I didn’t play there since a year or something. It was a very short comeback in fact.
The game was Omaha 10/20 vs fishfork. I thought he would remember me and be as thrilled as myself about the comeback but … no he ignored my euphoric greetings.
Golden idea: Is there still chat banning going on at TGF like at my old days? Yeahhh it is. I proposed him to sit out if chat banned what he immediately did. When I again expressed how happy I would be to meet him again he did another short sit-out. Well, that’s also some kind of chatting. Nice one sir.

The game itself was quite unspectacular. We played ten minutes small pot shit. Then he won a bigger one – and immediately left. Hmmm yes. Nice game. Nice to have met you again. Go to hell – but not to MY hell.

I just finished writing this and was about to publish when he came back! No hit-and-run, nothing wrong, my mistake. We played for another 30 minutes.
I was running really hot. Some small pots for me but more important all the big ones went good. The final hand of the match ended this way:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen