Donnerstag, 11. März 2010

Apple

I admit it, I am an Apple fan. Their products are way overpriced, technical quite bad but sooooo cool.
When they started selling the I-Phone I thought quite long about but a month after the launch I finally went out buying one. I loved it, I really loved it. So easy to use, such cool layout. It exactly was what I was looking for.
Then some months ago my home computer crashed on a Friday. I urgently needed a new one for the weekend betting but my computer expert was on holidays. So I drove to some electronic market to buy a laptop. I again planned to go Apple, better to say the ultra small air book. But the prices shocked me. Nearly double as expensive as some “normal” laptop like Vaio. This is just too sick, so I buyed the Vaio which works fine.

In some weeks the next one is starting. IPAD. To be honest to myself, it is complete shit lol. I love reading books but doing so on a computer screen. No way, sorry. I want some real paper in my hands, some real paper I can dirty with my coffee. If you exclude reading books and papers, what else do you need the Ipad for? It is nothing else than an ipod / Iphone in bigger size. It has only one quality: It is COOOOOL.
And that’s enough for me. I will buy it and count down the days until one can do so. In the end it probably will end as a digital picture frame but as I don’t have any yet. Heck why not.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen