Freitag, 12. März 2010

Big poker action

Yesterday I played for some hours a three-way round of Omaha. IamUrSlayer badly wanted me to blog about it, so here we go:

The blinds were 25-50usd Omaha with IamUrSlayer, omas and me participating. I started well and was up about a stack for the first hour. Then the big misery started. On a 266 flop I hold 26xx and had no other choice than putting in all money on the flop. My opp holding 6xxx hit one of his overcards. Bad luck I guess. It sadly wasn’t the only bad luck. For the next two hours I basically lost every pot. The biggest one was a 25k one were everybody of us moved in on a 3JK two diamonds flop. Top two vs nuts flush draw vs my TQA Q high flush draw. The board paired and the third diamond came in.
I was down like 25k and ready to leave if my last gamble wouldn’t come in, a 15k pot vs IamUrSlayer. Well it wasn’t that much of a gamble in fact. Flop 568, two spades and I was holding the 4678. Turn 7, river 9 and the third spade appeared. This sucked, I felt quite sure the time to open the window and risk a highly motivated jump had come. But noooo, I won it! My small straight made it. I go no idea what IamUrSlayer had but I guess something like a set. Bad luck, sir.

So, omas poker god? He left with a 33k stack, so I guess somehow yes.
IamUrSlayer poker god? No way. He played like a drunk old bitch and cried all the time about “FML”. What does this mean btw? Fuck my life? For married love?
Hellfish poker god? I lost more than IamUrSlayer so I fear all these insults I am writing about him do even fit better about me. But this is my blog so I can flame whoever I want and don’t need to be objective! HAH!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen