Freitag, 19. März 2010

Summer time

Poker sucks! Some days ago I lost a couple of buyins vs IamUrSlayer – yes just the guy I flamed in my last post – and took a frustrated break. So topic closed, more poker in some days, weeks, ages!? No I guess days cause I am addicted and never can stop it for a long time.

Btw it is quite funny. I loose 20k at poker but the same day make a 50k profit in betting. That’s 30k for the day, for sure a sum I appreciate. That’s way above my average daily profit. But still I am not really happy about the day. Depending on if I played good or bad poker I am either feeling normal or even a bit depressed. Having a 30k profit day and feeling bad is sick, isn’t it? It is even more sick if you consider I would feel great if I had won 10k in poker and 10k at betting - what is less in total.
I am a bad looser.

But now lets talk about the summer! I just love it to be warm again. Going out in t-shirt and soon driving cabriolet. Yeah baby, that’s the life I love!
The next weeks I will work hard in sports, so I don’t look as much as now like the old ugly fat bastard slobbering the young chicks.
Soon I will loose my dollars outside in the garden and not in my stinky room. Yeah, I feel the energy!

Time for some music: This is my absolute favourite song for cabriolet times.

1 Kommentar:

  1. time for a new blog entry or not? I love poker but i always get broken at this fucking game... what i am doing wrong - i think not enough disciplin or fucking bad money management... cmon write something about a day of a professional poker play or something like that... and mainz will win the 8th game against hsv... oooleeelelee

    AntwortenLöschen