Mittwoch, 3. März 2010

Something serious for your money

Okay, so I called this blog “blablabla … and everything sweet you can buy for money”. Why do I only post boring poker shit and sports bets that WIN. We need something where you can SPEND your dollars!

Hands up, the audience is listening. Here we go:

a 3D action figure of yourself!


This piece of shit is in fact something damn cool. You upload one, better two, photos of yourself and then the company uses them for a 3D model of yourself. This model can be adjusted by you. Different hair, more muscles, having a machine gun in your hand, everything is possible. You cannot only see it on their website in 3D but also order it as a real action figure!
This is so freaking. I have an action figure of myself on my desk where I don’t look like shit old too drunk Hell but like a young sporty man the girls love. My one minute of dreaming. Back to hard reality, bye bye.

P.S. The clown on this pic is NOT me. Don’t start asking. I wont post anything about my real look. It is too ugly.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen