Freitag, 5. März 2010

No action

I played nearly no poker the last days, neither I was betting. Is it the cold weather? No, probably not. There were no interesting games going on and I wasn’t motivated at all to push something. The only half interesting one developed in a 15 minutes rushpoker session:

I raised with JJ and got called. Flop TJQ two spades I bet out and get called. Turn the spades 9. I check, opp checks. Turn another 9. I check again, he bets pot and I move in.
Now this opponent starts screaming down the chat:
- you dump fish, fucking idiot.
- How bad are you, such a donk!
- How can someone stupid like you still have money .. blablablabla.

When his timebank was nearly gone he folded.
Reflecting it I am not sure anymore, if he really meant me or maybe moaned about himself!?
I surely sucked out versus his flush or flopped straight but LOL. The money only went in when my hand was great, didn’t it? LOL

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen